By stimulating pressure points in the feet, hands, face and ears (auricular), energy is directed to the internal organ body structures to promote healing, wellbeing & relaxation. It’s a very simple, relaxing treatment that has extraordinary results.
During a session the body starts to progressively clear blockages, re-establishing energy flows and balancing itself, resulting in improved vitality and overall health. Subtle yet powerful, reflexology is becoming increasingly popular in the world of complementary therapies and is one of the only natural therapies that originates from a scientific background therefore there is a great deal of scientific research in America and Europe into how and why it is so effective.
Benefits of reflexology include:
- Reduces stress and tension
- Assists with reducing symptoms from anxiety and depression and is mood enhancing
- Acute and chronic illness
- Assists with decreasing symptoms of Asthma, Hayfever and Sinus
- Aids sleep disorders
- Reduces headaches & migraines
- Improves circulation
- Balances hormonal and nervous systems
- Boosts energy levels
- Assists with healing disorders of the gut including IBS, Gastritis, Reflux, Constipation
- Promotes mental clarity and improves concentration and focus.
- Can repair foot complaints including Plantar fasciitis, swollen ankles and feet, gait problems.
Reflexology treatment includes foot scrub, soak and face massage.
90 minute appointments are also available.
SOME HEALTH FUND REBATES AVAILABLE FOR REFLEXOLOGY.
To BOOK ONLINE or call Jo on 0417 549218