Kundalini - A Yoga of Transformation Retreat
REVITALIZE LIFESTYLE is excited to bring Kundalini Yoga to Torquay!!!
Don’t miss your opportunity to experience this yogic science. Kundalini Yoga takes us from chaos to calm as we release negative bonds of the past, remove internal blocks, build a commitment to Self, and strengthen our willpower. The highly experienced Susie Seale will take you on the journey of exploring ‘the lower triangle’ working within it three chakras, or wheels of energy.
- Muladhara : The seat of our fears, habits and attachments
- Svadhishthana : The home of our emotions, moods and feelings
- Manipura : The seat of our personality, our core, our power, courage, drive and commitment; the key element in creating lasting change
When these three chakras are balanced and functioning well, we feel alive and in tune with the universe. When they are out of balance, we may experience anxiety and depression, lethargy and confusion, lack of motivation, procrastination, self doubt, and general dis-ease and unhappiness. For comfort, we may return to self-defeating behaviours and habits of the past that no longer serve us.
The aim of Kundalini Yoga is to balance and to move the energy of the lower triangle to the upper triangle – this is when the Kundalini Yoga personal transformation experience begins to take hold.
You will be advised about and guided on how to choose a Kundalini Yoga meditation and/or kriya that mirrors what you may be going through in your life. We will discuss the benefits of following through with your daily sadhana, and how best to incorporate the practice of a set kriya and/or meditation for 40 consecutive days.
By integrating a regular Kundalini Yoga practice into your life, you will be encouraged to establish good habits, and to crowd out bad ones, through mantra, breath work and active meditation. To this end internal blocks begin to shift.
Focus; Only you can turn your life around. Endless fantasising is futile.
Show up ‘for yourself’ day after day after day.
What’s holding you back? Kundalini Yoga will help you set a powerful intention for change.
Delectable organic morning tea will be provided mid-morning.
In the Kundalini Yoga tradition, a gong will be played during shavasana – to balance the nervous system and to facilitate deep relaxation. Allow yourself a morning of total bliss. Don’t miss this rare and wonderful opportunity
What are the BENEFITS of practising Kundalini Yoga:
- Sustained feeling of peace and calm
- Boosted immunity and vitality
- Enhanced focus, memory and concentration, increasing your IQ
- Increased sense of empathy and compassion
- Stronger connection to self
- Increase your energy
- Strengthen your healing ability
- More intune with one's own intuition
When: Sunday 24th June
Where: 16 Price St, Torquay
Inclusions: Unique Kundalini Yoga kriyas, powerful Gong sound shower, yoga mat, delicious organic morning tea and refreshments
What to bring: Water bottle, comfortable clothes, firm cushion for spinal support during closing meditation and blanket or shawl for shavasana
GRAB YOUR SPOT https://www.trybooking.com/VYLF
Your expert facilitator
Susie’s interest in and love of yoga began early when she discovered Hatha Yoga. She went on to explore Ashtanga, Vinyasa and Yin, and undertook three years Iyengar Teacher Training with Marina Jung – Clifton Hill Yoga, Melbourne.
Susie discovered Kundalini Yoga in 2012; and soon after, travelled to the US to train at the Kundalini Research Institute. Susie completed her Teacher Training in Melbourne, after further study in Espanola, New Mexico & France.
- Level 2 Kundalini Yoga Stress and Vitality – Shiv Charan Singh Khalsa
- Specialty Professional Training in the US – SuperHealth Yogic Science for Addictive Behaviour (Approved NAADAC National Certification Commission US; Board of Sciences State of California; Yoga Alliance IKYTA Standards)
- Kundalini House, Fitzroy; Sentient Being, Eltham; Yoga School of Health, Kew
- Independent teacher and facilitator of workshops, classes and private one-on-one tuition – Melbourne, Adelaide, Torquay, Surf Coast
Professional life: Television news, current affairs, live media/parliamentary reporter – Melbourne and overseas. Susie writes a blog at www.mysurfcoastlife.com.au
Why is Kundalini Yoga so powerful and what to expect?
Kundalini Yoga is the supreme technology to awaken your awareness and take you into your original Self. It is a natural unfolding of your own nature, and a powerful catalyst for change and personal transformation. It is a technology for the inner energy needed to survive and excel under the pressure of the times.
Kundalini Yoga teaches you how to gain a strong immune system, vital glands, a stable nervous system, good circulation, and an awareness of your habits. This foundation gives you energy, and also teaches you how to deal with the mental, emotional and spiritual aspects of life. The class will be taught in their purest form, with no deviation from the traditional yogic science of Raj Yoga.
A Kundalini Yoga class is taught as a kriya – or completed action designed to elicit a desired effect. Rarely are two classes the same, as there are hundreds of kriyas, and the aim is to teach a different kriya each class. Mantra, mudra, asana, bandha and pranayam play an integral role throughout each class.
Strong emphasis is given to:
- Yogic anatomy: the Ten Bodies
- The eight major chakras in Kundalini Yoga
- Developing the discipline of a 40-day sadhana
- Basic concepts in the philosophy of yoga
Relaxation – shavasana – is experienced to a live gong shower as sound therapy.
A Kundalini Yoga class concludes with an active meditation.
You will be challenged. You will be changed!
TO BOOK https://www.trybooking.com/VYLF