Here’s your chance,
Emotional Intelligence 101 is coming to Geelong.
Develop your ability to thrive and create a prospering workplace.
“We are being judged by a new yardstick; not just how smart we are, or by our training and expertise, but also how well we handle ourselves and each other” - Daniel Goleman -
In this interactive one-day program you will develop skills, strategies and techniques to introduce positive change in both your professional and personal life. You will discover ways to increase your capacity for more happiness, more confidence, more resilience, more clarity and more overall success.
Who Should Attend?
Whether you’re an HR Manager, a small business owner, a workplace leader, a School Principal, or teacher, a sports coach, an accountant, a florist, a receptionist, a parent, a student - chances are that you would benefit from improving your ability to communicate, cooperate and interact with other people.
About the Program
By the end of the program you will have learned a set of skills and strategies to:
- Reduce and manage stress and burnout
- Develop your capacity for resilience
- Assert yourself more confidently
- Communicate and connect with others more effectively
- Improve your ability respond rather than react
- Access more resourceful mental states to make better decisions and respond more effectively
- Move resourcefully through fear
- Increase your focus, concentration and energy levels
- Feel more confident, motivated and inspired
- Use a range of Mindfulness and wellness techniques to improve work/life balance
- Use stretch, yoga postures, Qi Gong and Brain Gym exercises to relax and focus
- Cultivate a positive “Growth Mindset”
- Improve workplace communication, collaboration and cohesion
- Improve your ability to connect with others through building your capacity for empathy and developing your listening skills
- Learn how to deliver and receive feedback with tact and empathy
- Strengthen employee engagement, improve productivity, reduce absenteeism and boost performance
- Identify your core values and motivators to understand what drives your decisions, thoughts and behaviours
- Understand your emotional triggers and how to manage them
- Comprehensive Program Handouts providing details of the tools, techniques and exercises covered during the program
- Mindfulness, Yoga and Movement sessions
- All Meals – Coffee and Tea on arrival, Morning Tea, Lunch, Afternoon Tea
- Walking Map - A map that offers a variety of 20 minute walks in the local area in case you wish to go for a walk or run in the breaks or after the session to re-energize your body, revive your senses and allow your creative flow to continue.
Location – Novotel Geelong 10-14 Eastern Beach Road, Geelong
This 4 1/2 star venue boasts one of the best locations in Geelong. What better way to feel inspired and motivated than feeding your mind, body and spirit whilst overlooking the picturesque Geelong Waterfront and Steampacket Gardens.
Single ticket $399.00
3 or more tickets $349.00
TLC For Your Body: You will be one of the first people to participate in the Novotel’s newly launched “ In-Balance” program, which includes movement, mindfulness and stretching routines throughout the day.
Yummy Food! You will dine on delicious, nourishing food curated by renowned nutritionist Michele Chevalley-Hedge. The Novotel’s 'Nurture Yourself' menu is packed with nutritious ingredients to create a delicious lunch along with tasty morning tea and afternoon tea pick-me-up options. The menu is designed to support concentration and brain function, and includes a range of drinks to keep you hydrated, alert and energised.
Discounts on Training & Coaching: By attending this program you and your colleagues will be given discount rates for further training and/or coaching delivered in-house, tailored specifically for you, to suit your unique needs.
Your expert facilitators
Jo has worked with many businesses and organizations over the past 15 years in the areas of Professional Development, Corporate Well-being, Positive Psychology and Emotional Intelligence, where she aims to inspire, motivate, educate and assist individuals in improving their overall happiness and well-being at work and at home. Having worked in a range of corporate fields before starting on the Well-being path, Jo has extensive experience working in stressful positions and know the tricks of the trade to create balance and harmony at work and at home. Jo also ensures there is a great deal of fun and laughter in her programs and training which lifts one's vitality and overall joy in the workplace. For more information about Jo visit her website www.revitalizelifestyle.com/pages/about-us
Melanie has extensive experience across HR, Training, Coaching and Personal/Professional Development. She is particularly passionate about helping people to manage their mindset and has designed and delivered various Emotional Intelligence training programs for companies across the Surf Coast to enable their teams to improve their morale, cohesion and overall performance.
Melanie blends principles of Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Behavioural Modelling, Positive Psychology, ACT Therapy and Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) when training and coaching individuals and groups. She has a warm, empathetic and supportive facilitation style that encourages participants to access their own inner wisdom and make their own discoveries.
For more information about Melanie visit her website: www.bloomdevelopmentsolutions.com.au/about
Together, Melanie and Jo’s training styles combine to brings an educational and enjoyable experience that is innovative, informative, experiential and open