Workplace Wellness & Positive Change Programs
'The Wellbeing of your staff is vital for the success of your business'. Jo Surkitt
Revitalize Lifestyle facilitate Positive Change and Wellness programs for the workplace. Our programs are designed to provide sustainable and positive solutions creating a healthy work environment, building a positive corporate culture, engaging and motivating staff, boost business performance and productivity, achieve strategic goals and reduce staff on-costs (sick leave, resignations, absenteeism, injury).
We MOTIVATE - INSPIRE - EDUCATE - CHANGE
Having a positive mindset and a healthy team is the key to a thriving and successful working environment. Revitalize Lifestyle has been running Professional Development programs in the corporate industry for 15 years in Melbourne, Geelong and the Surf Coast.
Revitalize Lifestyle’s experiences are unique as they aim to exercise the mind, body and spirit and are specifically tailored for each individual business and are designed to fit into your time, budget and individual staff needs.
These programs are offered in a fun, inspiring and interactive format which enables people to learn in a way that is different than most courses in this field. Employers and employees can change their work and home lives by learning different ways to use their brains and change their mindset and emotions.
Jo and her team have worked in large and small businesses and organisations including including Shell, Telstra, Peregrine Adventures, Commonwealth Bank, ANZ Bank, Tourism Geelong and the Bellarine, Australia Post, Supreme Court, Telstra Superannuation, Crimestoppers, Surfcoast Shire, Barwon Coast and Vodafone to name a few.
- Emotional Intelligence for better relationships
- Positive Psychology: Create a Positive Mindset
- Mastering your time & integrate Work & Life Effectively
- Combat Stress and Burnout
- Team Building/Employee Engagement
- Brain Gym : Boost your productivity, focus and vitality
- Nutrition for increased energy, concentration and good health
- Team and Individual Core Values, Beliefs and Behaviours
- Cognitive Behaviour
- Building individual and team resilience
- Building better relationships and engagement within a workplace
- Motivate - Inspire,- Engage - Change- Create a thriving workplace
- Stretching and Movement = Longevity and Good Health
- Using our Food as Medicine
- Preventing neck/back injury at work
- Super foods for awesome work performance
- Strategic thinking and Problem Solving
- Workplace Massage
- Tai Chi
- Stretch and Movement
- Qi Gong
- Cooking classes
- SUP or Kayaking
- Learn to Surf
- Office fitness
- Personal training
- Organic luncheons
- Health checks
- Mindful walks
For more information CONTACT US
START with our exciting interactive session
RECHARGE your team to create a THRIVING workplace!
‘REENERGIZE your Workteam and AMPLIFY your business’
In our ‘REENERGIZE your staff and AMPLIFY your business’ session you will DISCOVER the KEY to a healthy workplace for all management and staff.
- Boost productivity
- Increase energy and vitality
- Improve motivation
- Enhance cohesive teamwork
- Create a healthy and positive workplace
- Decrease staff absenteeism
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Lower staff health problems
In this Interactive Workshop
You will have the opportunity to learn:
- Techniques to achieve optimum focus, concentration and memory
- How to balance work effectively and efficiently with your personal life
- Create positive personal habits to enhance your organizational skills, time management, energy and focus
- Develop healthy routines to boost your overall state of wellbeing.
- Identify your strengths and improve any weaknesses
For more details Email: email@example.com or call Jo on 0417 549218
‘Healthy staff, healthy workplace = Happy & Healthy staff, Increased Productivity, Increased Profits’
Revitalize Lifestyle’s five step evaluation process allows you to find a program that suits you and your staff.
Revitalize Lifestyle’s Five Step Health and Wellness Evaluation Process
- Firstly, we conduct an online survey to gather information from management and staff in regards to their thoughts and ideas in relation to workplace health, nutrition and fitness, along with what motivates them at work and what their interests and ideas are in regards to wellness in the workplace. We can also ask for ideas and suggestions on ways to improve their work ethic, motivation or work environment to make it a healthier workplace.
- Together we design a specific program to suit your business, staff and budget by assessing the survey results and needs and wants of the management team.
- The benefits of the program are discussed with management and staff.
- Implementation of the Health and Wellness program.
- Evaluation of the program to ensure positive outcomes for all involved.
Corporate Health Statistics
An insurance industry survey of 72 businesses who were currently running Corporate Health Programs showed the following results:
Revitalize Lifestyle use fully qualified and professional trained staff. Staff have their Level 2 First Aid Certificate and Professional Indemnity and Public Liability Insurance.
Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0417 549218 for more information or to book.