Benefits of corporate health & wellness programs for the bottom line
Revitalize Lifestyle conduct Health & Wellness programs for the corporate industry. Our preventive health care programs are designed to assist in creating a healthy work environment, building a positive corporate culture by generating and maintaining staff contentment and reduce staff on-costs. Preventive health is the key to a thriving and successful working environment.
Revitalize Lifestyle has been running programs in the corporate industry for 9 years in Melbourne and has relocated to Geelong and the Surf Coast. Revitalize Lifestyle’s programs are specifically tailored for each individual business and are designed to fit into your time, budget and individual staff needs.
Programs can be performed on a weekly, fortnightly, monthly, quarterly or annually. These programs may take place during times that have been identified as peak stress periods or sick leave loading is high.
Revitalize Lifestyle use fully qualified and professional trained staff. Staff have their Level 2 First Aid Certificate and Professional Indemnity and Public Liability Insurance.
Wellness activities can include:
- Work Life Balance workshops
- Health checks
- Stress Management seminars
- Nutrition sessions
- Team building sessions
- Tai Chi
- Qi Gong
- Cooking classes
- Office fitness
- Personal training
- Organic luncheons
Revitalize Lifestyle’s five step evaluation process allows you to find a program that suits you and your staff.
Revitalize Lifestyle’s Five Step Health and Wellness Evaluation Process
- Firstly, we conduct an online survey to gather information from management and staff in regards to their thoughts and ideas in relation to workplace health, nutrition and fitness, along with what motivates them at work and what their interests and ideas are in regards to wellness in the workplace. We can also ask for ideas and suggestions on ways to improve their work ethic, motivation or work environment to make it a healthier workplace.
- Together we design a specific program to suit your business, staff and budget by assessing the survey results and needs and wants of the management team.
- The benefits of the program are discussed with management and staff.
- Implementation of the Health and Wellness program.
- Evaluation of the program to ensure positive outcomes for all involved.
Healthy + Motivated + Happy staff = Optimal productivity, contented workplace & increased profits
Revitalize Lifestyle (previously Feeling for Life) has coordinated corporate programs for a large range of organisations and businesses both small and large. Some of their clients have included Australia Post, Commonwealth Bank, Vodafone, Telstra Super, Melbourne County Court, BP Australia, Peregrine Adventures, Surf Coast Staffing Solutions and Norwil to name a few.
An insurance industry survey of 72 businesses who were currently running Corporate Health Programs showed the following results:
For further details, a free quote or bookings contact us on email@example.com or 0417 549218.